Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Ampoule | Review

My skin was recently in a post-inflammatory condition whereby my acne scars had caused unevenness on my overall skin surface. I knew that my skin needed help, but I was unsure where to start. Should I try out a Vitamin C that I know that it's going to burn or should I try an oil? To curb my frustration, I went online, as usual, to feed on reviews and information that potentially narrowed down the options by rating the product efficacy and sensitivity. That research ended up between serum and an ampoule. I decided on an ampoule as it contains a higher amount of concentration targeted to a problem area which is what my skin needed. Amongst the many ampoules, I found online, the Skin1004 Centella Asiatica ampoule was the selected one. 

Why I chose skin1004 because it contains 100% Centella Asiatica extract from Madagascar. My skin reacted very well to Centella in my other products and I'm confident that this ampoule will improve my skin condition. There wasn't much information about the company Skin1004 but their product is uh-mazing.


The ampule comes in a glass jar with a plastic droplet. I'm that it comes in a droplet form as it is easier to use and more hygienic. On the edge of the mouth of the jar is a plastic stopper preventing the product from leaking. I thought that it was a smart idea. 


The consistency is watery. From what I understand the ampoule usually comes in a thick or gluey consistency for maximum effect. However, it is an exception for Centella Asiatica as its nature is light which is great for acne-prone skin. The product also comes in a huge amount of 50 ml which can last for 5-6 months with each application per day.  It is not sticky at all and suits all skin types. I have combo skin and this works great. 


This product has improved my uneven skin tone a lot since my first use last December. The redness from post-inflammation had gradually lightened and some pitted acne scars had surfaced a little. Before introducing this product, I was using the other products for nearly a year and I know that this ampoule has made a great difference in my skin. When there's acne flaring up, I massage this onto the targeted area and it calms it down the next day. Also, after cleansing, my skin gets red and after applying the product, I wake up with no redness. 


Ingredient list: 100% centella asiatica extract
The ingredients are straight to the point, simple and targeted toward calming and healing the skin. 


I usually use this product in my night routine after toner. I would drop a few drops on my skin and gently massage them into the skin for better absorption. I focus my massage on the inflamed and acne area a little longer than other unaffected areas. I usually use three drops for each application. 


My final verdict is skin1004 Centella Asiatica ampoule is a must if you wish to treat your acne or calm the skin's redness. It is an amazing ingredient that I will continue to use to help reduce redness on my post-inflammation scars from acne. A bottle costs around MYR50 which is a great deal considering the amount you get in a bottle. This is old packaging and their new packaging is even more aesthetically pleasing. You can purchase this through Shopee or Yesstyle. 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. I can't count how many times do I use this! It's simple yet perfect for so many skin types!
    https://thecoolgloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so trueee! This one is always my favourite skincare product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad to know that! I must say this is one of the best skincare product I've used!

      Delete
  3. It really works, everybody! you should try it especially when your skin has acne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A huge YES! Definitely helped with my acne!

      Delete
  4. I read a lot of good comments about this product. Should I buy it for my girlfriend? She has oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'm glad that you've done your research! Yes, I will recommend this for oily skin types as it's lightweight and targets problem areas very well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!