Body Acne Using Physiogel Calming Relief Series | Review

Acne on the body is not fun, especially when you have a sudden bleed from a pustule that you mistakenly acknowledge as your period. Many pieces of advice I've seen to avoid body acne: cleaning it properly and wearing loose-fitted clothes. I did that but sometimes I still get those angry, painful zits on my body. This may sound too personal but honestly, I truly want to share this with those who may experience a similar situation as I do (if I'm not the only one). The Physiogel Calming Relief series was targeted for sensitive skin. 

Skincare for the face is great skincare for the body as well. I find the skin on the body area somewhat similar to my face as it can get painful and aggravated sometimes. The Physiogel Calming Relief Series has been a great help in calming the overall texture. I've completed a month of testing, and the difference is definitely visible. The redness and rashes on my skin were calmed and some had shrunk in size after a few days. Wounds from the zits were dried up and formed scabs within the next day. 

I'm impressed by the Physiogel Calming Relief Cream. The texture is slightly watery and slippery, but without feeling any tackiness. The cream is a cloudy white colour and has a faint chemical smell. None of these affects the effectiveness of the product. Once applied to the affected area, it sinks into the skin and dries quickly, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. Flakiness was diminishing, and my skin felt moisturised.

You can check out the complete ingredient lists and details here: Physiogel Calming Relief Cream
The ingredients are suitable for eczema skin conditions and gentle enough for children and babies. This will also be great for those with sensitive skin conditions on the face or parts of the body.

The price point is on the average end, affordable for those who have sensitive skin and are looking for a product to help with redness or rashes. 


Do note that I've discontinued after using the sample for a month. I've tried other methods that may also be helpful to remove dead skin. I'll share the details once I see the results. Stay tuned for future updates on this! However, this is a great product for sensitive skin, even in areas that can be challenging to heal. 

 All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments