Apieu Juicy Pang Blusher | Review

If I were to only choose one makeup item to wear for the rest of my life, it must be either lipstick or a blusher. I feel like lipstick or blusher brings dimensions and health to the face. These two makeup items are interchangeable and hit high on the versatility scale. You can use a blusher as a lip colour and vice versa. Today, I'll be highlighting a blusher that I love since I introduced it into my makeup routine earlier this year. When I was browsing for blushers online, I had a hard time choosing one colour as there were so many fun colours available. Nonetheless, I finally landed my eyes on the Apieu Juicy Pang Blusher. Keep reading to find out why I love it!

I've been doing a fair amount of research on cream and liquid blushers as there are two factors to consider: 1) natural looking and 2) comfortable on my acne-prone skin. With that said, this is the first blusher I ever own, of which I'm no expert. So take this review with a grain of salt.

The colour I chose was BE01, which is beige-pink. BE01 is a neutral blush colour that suits most skin tones. I have an olive skin tone and this gives a gentle flush and health to my skin. 

The blusher comes in a frosted glass tube that has a similar concept to nail polish. It comes with a brush that looks similar to a nail polish brush. The texture is liquid yet slightly creamy. The packaging looks young and fun- I've no complaints about that. If you look closely at the blusher, you can see little specs of glitter. The glitter doesn't really show up on the skin once applied. Good news if you prefer no glitter appearance on your skin.


When I first apply it to my skin, it has this cooling sensation that fades after a while. Not sure if this is right, but it doesn't hurt or burn my skin. It's super easy to blend, and the intensity is buildable. You'll have great control over how blushing you want to be. 

It's moisturising and dries to a tint or stain. It's not sticky at all after it dries. One application lasts me a full day without any powder yet some sweat from the heat. The intensity fades as time goes by. 


Ingredient list: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerol, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Pyrus Communis Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77019, CI 77499, CI 77491, Fragrance.

Ingredients such as dimethicone and citric acid may not be suitable for sensitive skin. However, I experience no itchiness or redness after using this on my acne-prone skin. 

How I apply: 
  • I brush some onto the back of my hand. 
  • Then, I use my other hand to apply it to my skin. 
  • The warmth of my hands allows the product to blend well onto my skin. I use my fingers and gently pat onto my skin to blend well. I usually use this after my base makeup. 


If you're a beginner like I am in blushers, this is a great recommendation to start. Not only it's a low price point, but you also get a good quality blusher that lasts all day. Let me know in the comment box below what your favourite cream or liquid blusher is! I'd love to know :)

Stay safe and maintain social distancing whenever you can. 

Prisc
Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments

  1. I also use a lot of korean skincare and cosmetics because they're affordable!
    Love, The Wallet Heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. They're effective as well!
      You have an amazing blog x

      Delete
  2. I have never tried this kinda blusher b4. Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try
    Pls join me at: Review Belt For Man And Women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it try, you might like this more than powdered ones!
      Heading over to your blog x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!