Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream | Review

Tony Moly has been known for its quirky and cute product packaging. I first knew the brand through beauty gurus on YouTube. Their water lip tint was all the rave when K-beauty was gaining momentum across the globe. When I visited the Tony Moly store at my local mall, one of the products that caught my eye was the Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream. If you don't know me, I am a huge fan of peach visuals, peach drinks, and the scent. The Peach Hand Cream is one of Tony Moly's best-selling products. Today, we'll find out my tried-and-testified story about hand cream. I had so much fun photographing the product as I was able to visualise and set up a scene for it. I was thinking of a cute picnic with all things summer and pink, capturing the feeling of a peach punch. 

The brand claims the hand cream to be moisturising and softening with anti-ageing benefits. The formula is rich in peach and apricot extracts, nourishing shea butter to moisturise and repair dry hands and cuticles. The cream nourishes smoother, softer and youthful-looking hands without feeling greasy or heavy, leaving a light scent of fresh peaches. 


Let's dissect the components of the hand cream. The hand cream comes in a tub that weighs 30g with a turning cap. Not the most practical packaging as your hands can get oily after use and closing the cap off would spread the cream onto the packaging itself. Visual wise is great, however, it can be unhygienic as you would expose the product when scooping. 

The product comes in white cream form that is creamy yet not sticky. It feels oily when comes to touch, but once it sinks into the skin, it feels soft and smooth. The consistency is on the thicker side, which is great for dry or cracked skin. I find it to be moisturising and nourishing, after leaving it overnight. It does what it claims to do and I'm glad that this hand cream works well on my skin. My hands don't react well to hand creams, as my hands would peel and crinkle. Finding the right-hand cream can be challenging for me. I'm glad the Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream reacts well to my skin. 


Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Prunus Persica (PEACH) Fruit Extract, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, CI14700

As stated on the website:
  • Shea Butter - Rich in vitamins and fatty acids to nourish, soften, and protect.
  • Peach Extract - Natural emollient, filled with valuable sources of minerals and multivitamins such as Vitamin A, B, C and E.
  • Adenosine - Potent anti-wrinkle ingredient that helps skin cells function and grow.


I would apply this to my hands during the night time before bed. It takes a while to dry up, so make sure that there's no movement with the hands after applying it. Great to put on the bedside table for easier accessibility. I also find it great to use it on the elbow and knee, as it's moisturising and makes the skin supple. 

The price point is on the affordable spectrum. Anyone on a budget or who loves to collect cute product packaging can consider trying out the Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream. This is a basic hand cream for hands with no skin issues as some of the ingredients might not be helpful for some skin issues like peeling or cracking skin. 


What do you think of the Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream? Have you tried it? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below! Speak soon x

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments