Muji Portable Eyelash Curler | Review

Flashing back to when we were privileged to be able to travel abroad, portability was a huge part of effective and smart packing systems. I learnt that as I travelled more often in the past years and it has helped to save space and minimise unnecessary weight. Portable beauty gadgets are what I was looking into when it comes to travel. Something flexible yet practical for everyday use. As I searched online, I came across Muji as a minimalistic brand with practical everyday products. The Muji Portable Eyelash Curler was the top item that I would love to own. Let's find out if the Muji Portable Eyelash Curler is worth buying.

First, let's talk about the design. The design was slick and minimal, yet practical and easy to use. I love how the design was perfectly executed and well thought through to enable users to use it without any complications. It stores flat which makes it less hazardous than a traditional curler. 

The curler is made of plastic, making it light and perfect for travel. The size is compact and fits in a palm. The tool itself comes with a mini handle and a curved head. One side of the curved head is covered in soft rubber. The curved head makes it easy to curl all the lashes in one go. The handle is sturdy despite being small. 


A pair of eyelash curlers costs approx. RM20. It's at an affordable price point and anyone can own it. Since I barely use mascara, I would replace it with this eyelash curler on days when I would want my lashes to stand out. The curls formed on the eyelash lasted all day, without constant touching or rubbing.


Do you own a pair of the Muji Portable Eyelash Curlers? If not, you can try it out as it's definitely one of my best purchases on beauty gadgets so far! Speak soon x

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments