NYX Lip Liner | Review

Are you overlining your lips to achieve a fuller plumper lip? You're not the only one. Mastering the skill of overlining is not as easy as it seemed (as I failed multiple times when practising). The secret to luscious lips is a lip liner. Lip liner is a game-changing lip product to achieve various looks on multiple occasions. Say you need to apply lipstick without exceeding the edges, draw with a lip liner. If you need to create a lip like Kim K, use a lip liner. Use a lip liner if you need your lip product to last longer. If you wish to create a unique blend of lip colours, use a lip liner. If you're still reading, congratulations. Let me share one of my favourite lipliners, the NYX Lip Liner. 

The NYX Lip liner is packaged in a thin pencil with a plastic cap. A simple pencil and easy to carry around. The colour that I specifically adore is 858. 

The liner is in a peachy pink shade, which is so versatile to blend with other colours or use independently. It's buttery smooth and glides so smoothly on the lips. It's not drying or cracking after application. It has a crayon-ish scent but that doesn't bother me too much. 

The colour payoff is fantastic and lasts on the lips for at least 8 hours. On days I use the NYX lip liner, I can see the colour coming off on the cotton pad as I do my makeup removal. This proves how long-lasting the lip liner is. 


Ingredients: Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Beeswax, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Silica, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated, Coconut Oil, Tocopherol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, StearylGlycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Propylene Carbonate.

NYX has a wide range of shades I hope to try out soon. In the meantime, this lovely NYX lip liner has been on my top list of makeup products. Super budget-friendly and high quality, this is a must-buy for anyone who wishes to amp up their lip game. 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments