Zara Accord N1 Floral Perfume | Review

 

If you ask me, the Zara Accord N1 Floral perfume is a one-of-a-kind scent. Unsure if there's a possibility to find a dupe of this scent. However, I genuinely appreciate the distinct smell to feature a post about it. You might be surprised Zara actually releases interesting perfume ranges. Keep reading. 

The packaging is minimal, clean, and pleasing to the eye. The bottle is made of glass with a metal nozzle and a plastic cap. I adore the irregular shape of the lid, which makes the bottle looks unique. The perfume smells like a luxurious spa that feels relaxing. 

The musky floral scent is what draws me to this perfume. Some floral scents I've smelled before were powdery or sweet, which can be overpowering for my personal preference. The Accord N1, however, was light yet gave off a mysterious vibe. The scent is neither overpowering nor overlight. I prefer perfumes that are not overly strong, powdery or sweet, the Accord N1 falls into these categories. If you get headaches from smelling a particular scent for a long period like I do, this is definitely a perfume that you will like. 

The lasting power depends on the number of spritzes you spray onto your skin. I would spritz twice on my neck area. The scent lasts me at least 6-8 hours with minimal sweat. This is definitely something I would wear on special occasions or nights out with friends. 

Do you know any dupe to this perfume? Or do list down your favourite scent in the comments below! 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments