A Visit To Ho Ann Gallery

In appreciation of local Chinese artists, Ho Ann Gallery is born. They highlight local Chinese art and painting work in this art gallery. For many years, there's a stereotype of the Chinese that art is a hopeless career path. That changed my mind when I saw the paintings of talented Chinese artists. I hope the Chinese will see art differently after visiting the gallery. 

Located on the third floor of La Pomamade Mall, the art gallery is tucked in a corner. As you enter through the glass door, you will be welcomed by a front desk employee. I'm amazed by the detail and display of each artist's art piece, as though I'm getting closer to understanding the expression of the artists. 

Need to be more inspired or motivated? Escaping to an art gallery can be the best place to relax and regain your living momentum! 

All photos by Prisc

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments