Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick | Review

Multi-stick has been my favourite word to search when it comes to makeup products. I adore the simplicity and convenience of it, especially when you have less time to get ready. Let me guide you through my newfound favourite eye stick from Etude House. 

The eye stick comes in a small twistable plastic stick and cap. Super light and easy to carry around for makeup repair. The eye stick is buttery smooth and glides well on the eyelids. The colour is a pinky-brown shade with glitter. 


Ingredients: #16 Pinky Star Rain: C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceresin, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Myristyl Lactate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera Hydrocarbons / Cire De Candelilla, Myristyl Alcohol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol


How I apply: 
I would apply a light amount of powder eyeshadow in a white or neutral brown shade onto my eyelids before using the eye stick. After I swipe a few times (depending on the intensity of the colour you wish to achieve), I will use my fingers to warm up the product and dab a couple of times making sure the colour is even on all areas of my eyelids. 

This is a great product if you need extra bling on the eyelids. Super budget-friendly and easy to apply even for makeup beginners. What do you think? 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments