3 Face Masks For Acne Prone, Sensitive Skin (Pyunkang Yul, soo Beauté, 妹妹日记) | Review

Are you looking for acne-friendly face masks? If yes, you're in for a treat as I introduce you to three of my favourite face masks. These face masks are free of alcohol, paraben, dimethicone and mineral oil. I feel like face masks work as a quick fix to the current dull and uneven skin tone. It's amazing how much a face mask can transform the skin within 15 minutes. You may or may not heard of these brands before, but let me share my thoughts on them and maybe you may want to try it out! A side note, I understand we are all in a weird time right now, but I thought my sharing of these face masks will inspire you to take some time to pamper yourself and take your mind off social media. Stay safe x

soo Beauté Revitalizing Plant Stem Cell Mask


I'd never heard of Soo Beaute before until my mom's friend recommended their face masks. I was reluctant to try because of my acne-prone skin, but the ingredient list convinced me otherwise. I was purely surprised by the quality of the product. 

It comes with a good amount of the essence and the face mask itself is soft and comfortable on the skin. My skin reacts well to the face mask as it moisturises my pores. Stem cells may seem a sceptical ingredient that claims to revitalise the skin, however, it did well in this face mask. I highly recommend this if you're on the lookout for a new face mask to try out. 


妹妹日记 Mucin Peptide Mask


The brand name is pronounced as mei mei re ji. This mask originates from Taiwan. I discovered this brand as a gift from my purchase on Hermo.  The packaging was minimal and cute- great as a gift! I never thought the Taiwan face mask was as great as the Korean face mask. This proved me wrong and the face mask is just as nourishing as the other ones. 

However, I do have to warn you that this contains perfume (if you're sensitive to perfume in your skincare products). Snail mucin is widely known to heal scars and even out skin texture. The ingredient is suitable for those who have acne scars like I do. There's a slight stickiness to the mask due to the nature of the snail's secretion. After application, I can see the glow on my skin. Highly recommend it if you want some glow and smooth skin texture. 


Pyungkang Yul Acne Dressing Mask Pack


I've been a Pyunkang Yul moisturiser fan and knowing they invented their own face masks, I know I need to get my hands on them. This face mask is rather different as it contains three soaked thin cotton sheets that are to be placed on both cheeks and the forehead.

If your skin is stressing out or acne is your targeted concern, this is highly recommended. The face mask contains willow bark extract which serves as a calming property and various leaf extracts for healing and soothing. It is moisturising but compared to the other two, this may be the least moisturising as it acts as a medicinal mask to heal acne. If your skin is purging, you may give this a go. 


If you need a more in-depth explanation of how I use a face mask, you can click here. Let me know what you think or leave me suggestions on other amazing face masks that you've tried! 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Yay I used to try the yellow mask a long time ago and then I forgot its name. Thank you so much for helping me reminiscing it!
    I would like to invite you visit my blog, too: All About Gloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that my post has reminded you of something you once tried!! Hope you get to try it once more and btw, you have a great and helpful blog all about gloves! ✨✨

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!