Innisfree Jeju Root Energy Masks | Review

Self-care has been increasingly popular for a lot of us during the lockdown. The world is recovering, more people are returning to normal work schedules and routines, and skincare can become a quick-to-go routine. One skincare item that helps with the skin during the busiest schedules is sheet masks. Sheet masks are the magic pill for quick, radiant skin, especially on days when you have an important event. I recently discovered these sheet masks by Innisfree- the Jeju Root Energy Masks. My first impression was that this was just another usual sheet mask. However, the quality caught me off-guard and I was genuinely impressed. Read on to find out the details of the sheet masks!

Sheet masks are my quick fix for my dull skin. Some days my skin will look dull and lifeless, but after slapping on a 15-minute sheet mask, my skin feels so good the next day. The Innisfree Jeju Energy Masks are my current favourite and I highly recommend them! 

I adore the packaging as it comes with cute plant graphics that indicate the main ingredient of the sheet mask. The masks are packed in a paper-plastic material which is super easy to tear. There's an organic touch to it which I really like. The Innisfree Jeju Root Masks come in various bases- ampoule, essence and serum. The ones I picked up were Burdock, Potato and Lotus Roots. Each sheet mask is made with natural plant fibres and is easily composted or recycled. It degrades by 79% in 45 days, claimed on the packaging. 

All the sheet masks are made using natural plants that sit above other sheet masks. Ingredients are safe for sensitive skin types. I love that these sheet masks don't contain alcohol or aggressive ingredients that could potentially harm sensitive skin. If you're vegan, these masks are great as they're certified. 

Lotus root functions as smoothing and firming the skin. It also contains hyaluronic acids. I would use the lotus root mask when I wanted glowy and firm skin- looking more uplifted and nourished. The lotus roots help with the elasticity of the skin. This mask is the ampoule type, which is more liquidy but still feels rich. 

Potato ones are great for hydrating and soothing the skin. It contains hyaluronic acids that can be easily absorbed into the skin. I would use the potato mask when my skin feels hydrated or dull. The potato helps boost the skin complexion while replenishing the water in the skin. This is the essence type and it's more watery but doesn't dry out the skin. 


Lotus root functions as smoothing and firming the skin. It also contains hyaluronic acids. I would use the lotus root mask when I wanted glowy and firm skin- looking more uplifted and nourished. The lotus roots help with the elasticity of the skin. This mask is the ampoule type, which is less watery than the essence, but still felt rich. 

Burdock is great for clearing and soothing the skin. It also contains hyaluronic acids. I use the burdock mask when I have acne or my skin is aggravated. This mask will help to calm and soothe the skin at the same time. This mask is the ampoule type, which is less watery than the essence, yet still felt rich. 

If you need more tips on how to apply sheet masks, you can read this article I've written previously: A Sheet Masks Review & How-To

Overall, they are impressive sheet masks that don't break the bank! They are affordable, and the quality, it's unbeatable. I highly recommend you try these out this new year. Let's start 2022 with good Innisfree sheet masks! 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments